It is currently Mon Apr 24, 2017 8:14 am

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 6 posts ] 
 Post subject: Dekku recruitment =^..^=
PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2016 2:43 pm   
Neutral

1. I am applying to become a part of bloodbound because i transferred over to silver hand to play with my brother but due to IRL situations hes been unable to play, and so because of that i have been looking for a guild i could join to be a part of and grow with, you should recruit me because i'm not afraid to sit during a raid or dungeons to learn the mechanics or the proper way of getting certain achievements, i'm patient and try my best to be accommodating to all guildies and players

2. As of this time i do not know anyone personally in bloodbound but if accepted would be more then happen to get to know everyone

3.Yes i have read the BIG YELLOW LINK at the top, and i understand about how things are and understand joining doesnt mean ill be raiding, and im ok with that im just looking for a place to call home

4.I have just gotten back from a break of 3 years so i cant remember the guilds ive been in since ive played on different servers with friends

5.My previous guilds experiences that i can recall would be that i disliked how no one really did anything together besides raid, No one wanted to pvp, mount farm, or do old content so i became a mainly solo player

6. Heres a brief summary of who i am =), i'm a 25 year old father of two daughters ages 6 and 4, im a stay at home dad, my hobbies are WoW, reading and mainly attending to my kids keeping them satisfied, happy kids means longer play time for me =)

7. Currently i only have one max character at 110, I main Ret but i am learning holy as my offspec here is my armory link http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/s ... kku/simple please dont mind the no raid experience this toon is new and was boosted

8. The things i enjoy about playing wow is the things you can do if your not feeling up to one thing, for example if your not in the mood for dungeons you could pvp, if your not in the modd for pvp you can run old content, or mount farm, or raise professions, sometimes i like to make alt to have fun with and level with friends in case they have low levels i like doing things other then raiding it gets you to know the other players more then just raiding with them a few nights a week

9.At this time i do not, but if i am required too i am more then happy to get one

10.From all the mounts in your collection which is your favorite one and why? the mount that is my favorite in my collections would have to be the Frostwolf howler, this is my favoritew one because when i was about 12 years old thats when i first saw it as my moms ex bf played his tauren hunter in av farming fore the high warlord title, and he used this mount and watching him ride into battle into a white wolf just seemed amazing to me, and once i was able to play on my own i got it for myself and will continue to love this mount

To whoever that have tooken the time to read my application i would like to say thank you for taking the time to read my application and i hope i may be worth recruiting into you guild/family. I hope to one day raid/dungeon/pvp with you someday, and may you have a good day =) also im usually always online so just find me ingame if you have any questions =)

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2016 11:21 am   

Revered

Seems like a nice guy and app looks good. :tup:

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ 

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2016 12:21 am   

Exalted

Looks like a good fit!

:tup:

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2016 10:05 am   

<Haz a "tittle">

Armory | WarcraftPets Profile

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2016 6:43 pm   
Neutral

:shock: im honestly flattered to know that i could be a part of this amazing family =), i am online almost everyday so if you need me or wanna know more ill be ingame

PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2016 6:53 am   

Honored

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 6 posts ]