It is currently Wed May 24, 2017 4:39 am

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 24 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2016 10:16 am   
Neutral

Sure, I am just getting used to this thing. Had a lot of trouble using that calendar for the off server folks. Trying to find a better tool for that.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2016 7:03 am   
Neutral

As an FYI, will be extending our lockout for this week that way we can take a look at Cenarius and if we are lucky, Xavius!

PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2016 12:55 am   
Neutral

Due to unforeseen circumstances, I may not be present for the raid today. If someone else is willing to take the reigns if I am not there please feel free to do so. Otherwise enjoy the day off.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2016 3:13 pm   
Neutral

Over the last few weeks, we have been hemorrhaging members consistently. I know in part that it is due to the hours, but unfortunately changing the time frame we run in is so tight that going an hour later or earlier is not really an option. Looking for a few suggestions as to how to keep this going without having to continually pick up complete randos.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 24 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3